[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  pcnet <gmuntean at pcnet dot ro>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] palm serial config
 Date:  Fri, 11 Jun 2004 17:22:41 +0800 (MYT)
On Fri, 11 Jun 2004, pcnet wrote:

> is it possible to config the m0n0wall with a palm 3 on the serial interface?
> and if yes how?

i believe there're serial terminal proggies on the palm, which when
connected to the serial port of the soekris will behave exactly like any
other serial console, albeit with smaller screen real estate. i've used
this before on my palm IIIx and Vx to a cisco router, but since i no
longer have these devices, i cant remember what the proggie was.

check www.palmgear.com for the proggies.