[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Henning Petersen Wangerin <m0n0wall at hpc dot dk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Name of the monowall on pages.
 Date:  Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:09:41 +0200
Hi!

I'm admin of currently 2 monowalls (perhaps growing to 4) in multible
domains.

To make it easier to rekognize witch one I'm connected to I think it
would be a good thing(tm) to have te hostname displayed on eack page.

My idea was to place it in the top box, allong with the "webGUI
Configuration" text.

An suplement could be a setting in System/General or System/Avanced th
change the color of the grey menu/header-bars. That way it would be
very easy the distinguis the 'walls from each other.
The idea for this is simply to enter en bgcolor-code for those cells
(#425370 and #9D9D9D)

Alternatively a field in config.xml that could be changed manually ;-)

TIA

--
Venlig hilsen / Best regards
	Henning Wangerin