[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <Alex underscore Randjelovic at Dell dot com>
 To:  <term at cynisk dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] PPTP connection problem
 Date:  Fri, 11 Jun 2004 08:16:11 -0500
Thank you Thomas. I will try it
Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Hertz [mailto:term at cynisk dot net]
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 3:03 AM
To: Randjelovic, Alex; m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch

I have a slight feeling that since you're LAN subnet overlaps your PPTP
subnet, traffic to the PPTP clients will be routed to the LAN subnet.
You
can see this by typing "netstat -r" in the exec.php interface.

The solution would be to pick a subnet for your PPTP that is not a part
of
any other subnet on your m0n0. (try 10.0.0.128/28).

Hope it will help.

// Thomas Hertz