[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Martin Holst" <mail at martinh dot dk>
 To:  "Dinesh Nair" <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal VS IAS radius
 Date:  Sun, 13 Jun 2004 12:37:53 +0200
Thank you very much Dinesh.
It works very well ;o)

I can see that the "NAS Port Type" attribute is now set on the request.
And it works fine with this policy condition in IAS:
 - NAS Port Type matches "Ethernet" -

Here's at packet sniff of the new request packet:

Frame 11 (131 bytes on wire, 131 bytes captured)
Ethernet II, Src: 00:50:fc:66:0f:5d, Dst: 00:20:18:a0:71:87
Internet Protocol, Src Addr: 192.168.1.1 (192.168.1.1), Dst Addr:
192.168.1.2 (192.168.1.2)
User Datagram Protocol, Src Port: 3642 (3642), Dst Port: radius (1812)
Radius Protocol
    Code: Access Request (1)
    Packet identifier: 0xb0 (176)
    Length: 89
    Authenticator: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Attribute value pairs
        t:Service Type(6) l:6, Value:Login(1)
        t:User Name(1) l:7, Value:"xxxxxx"
        t:User Password(2) l:18, Value:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        t:NAS identifier(32) l:26, Value:"monowall.xxxxxxx.local"
        t:NAS Port(5) l:6, Value:0
        t:NAS Port Type(61) l:6, Value:Ethernet(15)

/Martin