[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=FCrgen_M=F6llenhoff?= <jm at oic dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Comma separated port range and/or IP range in firewall rules?
 Date:  Sun, 13 Jun 2004 19:45:40 +0200
Hi,

is it possible to use a comma separated port range and/or IP range in
firewall rules? I know that it is possible to use a port range (for
example) like this "100-200" but as far as I know it's not possible to
use a port range like "100,110,120-140", the same applies for the IP
range there it's only possible to use a single IP or an IP with a netmask.
I know it's possible to add for every single port or IP a separate
firewall rule but wouldn't it helpful to crunch those separate rules (or
at lest a few of them) together to one rule? I don't know how difficult
it would be to implement this in m0n0wal?

Bye,