[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Quark AV - Hilton Travis" <Hilton at QuarkAV dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Question on Traffic Shaper and IPSEC tunnels
 Date:  Fri, 11 Jun 2004 06:44:34 +1000
Hi Falcor,

Hhmmm...  Don't know, but if the IPSEC VPN is represented in Linux by a
standard interface, such as "ppp0" in Linux, then I couldn't see why not.
The GUI wouldn't support it, tho.

Something to add to my Traffic Shaper Wish List that I recently posted on
the dev list.

--

Regards,

Hilton Travis                        Phone: +61-(0)7-3343-3889
Manager,                             Mobile: +61 (0)419 792 394
Quark IT                             http://www.QuarkIT.com.au/
Quark AudioVisual                    http://www.QuarkAV.net/
(Brisbane, Australia)