[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.1b13
 Date:  Sun, 13 Jun 2004 15:36:33 -0400
Having the hostname in the header is great but wouldn't it make more sense
to have it in the <title> tag? When maintaining multiple monowalls, I often
have several open at once. When looking at my taskbar, all I see is several
"monowall webgui" titles in IE. I often give client names as hostnames, it
would be much nicer to see the names in the taskbar.

Dave