[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Adam Nellemann <adam at nellemann dot nu>
 To:  fisch <fisch at conne dash island dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] traffic graph, no graph
 Date:  Sun, 13 Jun 2004 23:22:26 +0200
fisch wrote:

> hi,
> the traffic graph in 1.1b13 is a nice, but it shows no graph - the
> values shown are correct.
> any hints?
> bye
> fisch

Huh? Looks fine here!

Sure you have the latest SWG viewer?

Also, try to switch autoscale to "follow" instead of "up". (Might be
that some high peak have scaled the graph a lot, but if so you should
also be able to "correct" it by reloading the page?!?)

Actually I'm not sure that much (anything, that is) has been changed
in the Traffic Graph in the last couple of betas (at least I don't
remember anything being said about such changes?) so if it worked for
you in earlier versions..???

Adam.