[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "John Voigt" <megeek at jvoigt dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, <m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.1b13
 Date:  Sun, 13 Jun 2004 18:13:58 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: "taharka" <res00vl8 at alltel dot net>
To: <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>; <m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2004 3:16 PM

> Any reason why reston-wireless.net is not included as one of the U.S.
> download mirrors? It's usually the closest mirror to me :)
>
> taharka

Unfortunately, we are in the process of shutting down our wireless ISP
business in favor of consulting and design work.  As a result, we're losing
our hosting facilities (well, really just the bandwidth to the facility.)

We're really sorry about that and wish it had worked out differently.

John Voigt, President

Reston Wireless, LLC
High speed internet service
no smoke, no mirrors, no wires (tm)