[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Justin Ellison <justin at techadvise dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: [m0n0wall-dev] Possible webGUI bug?
 Date:  Sun, 13 Jun 2004 20:55:17 -0500
On Sun, 2004-06-13 at 20:38, Dinesh Nair wrote:
> adam, are you running mini_httpd in SSL mode as well ?

FWIW: I run in SSL mode (with my own cert), and upgraded to b13 this
morning.  I was doing some coding, and had multiple tabs open to m0n0 in
Firefox in Linux for about 3 hours, and never had any problems at all.

I know that Adam is a Windows user, is Samenlia?  Maybe something with
IE, or do you guys use another browser?

--
Justin Ellison <justin at techadvise dot com>