[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Seth Rothenberg" <seth at pachai dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] wifi
 Date:  Mon, 14 Jun 2004 22:46:16 -0400 (EDT)
Chet suggested I upgrade the firmware in the senao card.

Which, to my knowledge, requires a Monopolistic System to do.
(OK, I could just do a <humble>J, can I borrow your windows? </humble>)

Does anyone know if this can be done another way?
Like, can wine run the installer?
can the installer be reverse-engineered?

Or, is it worth asking senao to release an "upgrade API"?
with a decent spec, it could be done in Perl...

(this question is from someone who barely has
time to type in the question, but who has experience
editing binaries in emacs to change functionality :-)

Seth