[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  "Adam Nellemann" <adam at nellemann dot nu>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: AW: [m0n0wall] WOL?
 Date:  Tue, 15 Jun 2004 11:32:59 +0200
You only need the client.exe to do the shutdown "shut-down-over-lan" ;-)
there should be one single commandline tool which only needs the mac-adress of the machine you want
to wake up and nothing at the client side except the ability of the hardware to WOL. Maybe I get the

too busy...

c u later,
Holger Bauer