[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Barry Murphy <barry at unix dot co dot nz>
 To:  M0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  pptp client
 Date:  Tue, 15 Jun 2004 23:22:29 +1200
Anyone build a vpn client into m0n0wall before? I have a client that needs a
hardware based VPN client, they don't want a PC, but rather a mini size
m0n0wall / soekris box with vpn client capability. The remote end (my side)
doesnt run ipsec and I don't intend on doing this either, I run poptop vpn
server and expect my clients to connect over pptp.

So what i'm looking for is a hardware based vpn client.

Thanks
Barry