[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?q?Jose=20Iadicicco?= <joseiadicicco at yahoo dot com>
 To:  Justin Ellison <justin at techadvise dot com>
 Cc:  Monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: Magic Shaper question
 Date:  Tue, 15 Jun 2004 09:57:48 -0300 (ART)
Justin:
       Thanks you very much!! There are a lot of guys like me awaiting for this feature at Mono.
You think the Magic Shaper can do what i sayed? I mean, share the internet connection between 10
PCs dynamically and prevent one of the PCs to take all the available bandwidth with programs like
bit torrent, kazaa, emule, etc etc?

Thank you in advanced!!!

Jose

=====