[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Philippe Lafleur <philippe dot lafleur dot 1 at ulaval dot ca>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0wall with dynamic IP
 Date:  Tue, 15 Jun 2004 13:52:33 -0400
Hi there,

I install m0n0wall on one of my machine and I like it, great good. But I have a
problem:

My Internet provider change my IP frequently so my WAN change IP on the m0n0wall
and I need to change the config on it to make him work. So I would like to know
if they are any solution for that? It's possible to use some dynamic IP on WAN
with m0n0wall without changing the config manually?
If someone have the answer or a small application that do the change on config
without shutting down m0n0wall please answer me :)

P.S Sorry for my bad english.

--
Philippe Lafleur