[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Robert Staph" <rstaph at digitalimpreza dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Anyone have luck with a RealTek 8139 10/100BaseTX
 Date:  Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:45:21 -0400
Just what the subject says.  I'm having a horrible time getting a junk box
together for a friend with the only 10/100 cards I have left (RealTek 8139
10/100BaseTX).  I can't get it to "auto-detect on link-up" when trying to
assign interfaces.  I know from digging, that the realtek cards (4 in
system) will probably be named rl0-3.  But I don't know it things will work
even if I manuall assign them if they don't work with the auto assign
feature.

Any input would be lovely,
Rob