[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Darren Hammond <darren at hammond dot uklinux dot net>
 To:  Robert Staph <rstaph at digitalimpreza dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Anyone have luck with a RealTek 8139 10/100BaseTX
 Date:  Tue, 15 Jun 2004 22:51:05 +0100
I have a RealTek 8139 on my WAN interface as rl0 with a 3C905B on the
LAN as xl0.

I just manually assigned xl0 to the LAN and rl0 to the WAN. I've not had
any problems.

I deliberately used different NICs so I knew which one was which. If
you've got multiple NICs of the same type, I hope you wrote down which
one has which MAC address.

Darren