[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Darren Hammond <darren at hammond dot uklinux dot net>
 To:  Joey Morin <joeymorin at alumni dot uwaterloo dot ca>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Anyone have luck with a RealTek 8139 10/100BaseTX
 Date:  Tue, 15 Jun 2004 23:50:52 +0100
Never tried it. I've been using m0n0wall for less than a week (I love it
already) and manually assigning the interfaces seemed to take the guess
work out of things. I didn't connect the WAN to anything until I had
taken a good look at the config and assumed that this might cause
problems with the autodetect function anyway.