[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  "'Joey Morin'" <joeymorin at alumni dot uwaterloo dot ca>, "'Darren Hammond'" <darren at hammond dot uklinux dot net>
 Cc:  "'Robert Staph'" <rstaph at digitalimpreza dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Anyone have luck with a RealTek 8139 10/100BaseTX
 Date:  Tue, 15 Jun 2004 19:02:23 -0400
You actually have to follow the instructions exactly, I never had it work
either until last week when this same thing was brought up, you have to hit
Detect, then plug in the cable for it to see it. Had me stumpped for several
months but manually assigning is simple as most nics have mac addresses
printed on them.

Dave