[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] Anyone have luck with a RealTek 8139 10/100BaseTX
 Date:  Wed, 16 Jun 2004 08:38:22 +0200
Just manually assign them and use DHCP on the LAN interface. After rebooting try to obtain an

the LAN-Interface. Then logon to the webadministration and go to "status - interfaces". You see all
your Interfaces. Now take another Client and connect them to one of your free ports. Reload the
interfaces-page and check which status has changed. After doing this for all ports you should know
which card is rl0, rl1, ...
If you now wish to change the order of the Interfaces go to "Interfaces-assign".

I hope this helps. Of course knowing the MAC-Adresses of your cards would make it much easier, but I

regards,
Holger Bauer