[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Curran <peter at closeconsultants dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] OpenVPN support??
 Date:  Wed, 16 Jun 2004 09:44:04 +0100
If you can hold your breath for another couple of weeks it will be available,
probably as a module (using the new module support mechanism in 1.1).

I have been working on this for a couple of weeks now.  The code is at 'an
advanced stage of pre-release testing'*

The OpenVPN support will be based around the new OpenVPN 2.0 and will
implement the new multi-client server functionality.  Once this works I will
incorporate client functionality (but I have no use for this at the moment,
hence concentrating on the server side).

Cheers

Peter

* This is a Micro$oft term meaning 'we got most of the code written, but can't
figure out why nothin' works yet'.

On Wednesday 16 June 2004 02:55, Brian Watters wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I know this was at one time on the list of things to do but I have really
> not had any more news and I can not see in the list that there has been
> anymore talk about it .. What are the chances of OpenVPN support coming to
> m0n0wall??
>

> Brian

believed to be clean.