[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Falcor <falcor at netassassin dot com>
 To:  Andrew Eglington <aeglington at hotmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] port forwarding
 Date:  Wed, 16 Jun 2004 11:01:55 -0500
It may be that your are double NAT'ing the packets.  Voice/IP stuff
doesn't like it if you play too many network address tricks with it,
since it is a point to point communication protocol.

I know it isn't the m0n0wall, I have run  Ventrilo servers while playing
Planet Side from my house many times.

http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;8661322;9498324;s?http://www.promo.com.au/virgincreditcard/firstbirthday/track.cfm?source=N92