[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Thomas Hertz" <term at cynisk dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  UPnP
 Date:  Wed, 16 Jun 2004 18:41:43 +0200
I've been working all day to get UPnP (linux-igd from ports) to work on my
m0n0wall box, and finally it seems to be running. It opens up its support
interface on http://m0n0wall:2869/, and MSN Messenger successfully connects
and negotiates some ports. BUT no ports are ipnat:ed, nor is any port opened
with ipf. Does anyone have a clue of what's going on here?

I've done it like this so far:

1, Compiled linux-igd and upnp from ports.

2, Copied over upnpd, libupnp.so, libstdc++.so.3, libc_r.so.4 and
libuuid.so.1 to it's proper locations.

3, Set up the etc/linuxigd dir into /usr/local/etc on my m0n0wall, and
edited gatedesc.xml adding the appropriate LAN ip.

4, Started it up with /usr/local/bin/upnpd sis0 sis1.

What have I forgotten? I really need the upnp functionality for my SIP
gateway (a Vood ATA111).

// Thomas Hertz