[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Krzysztof Syguda" <krzys at wroclaw dot dialog dot net dot pl>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  permament overload
 Date:  Wed, 16 Jun 2004 19:51:12 +0200
Hi
I have m0n0wall Box:
PC PII 266, 64MB RAM, LAN NIC - 3com 3C509B, WAN RLT8139,
HDD image ver.

When I start m0nowall everything is OK but after aprox. 10-15 min.
router is overloadad pings from LAN Network to router are greather
than 100ms!
There is no additional functionality runs on the box. I have 10
computers on network.
I have connected only 1 computer on LAN side for test. No network
traffic only ping to router - It was OK but only 17 minutes.

I have changed everything - NICs, RAM, PROC :-(
I have upgrade to the 1.1b13 version without any effect.
What is wrong?
Regards