[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Rodgers <david dot rodgers at kdsi dot net>
 To:  Garrett <glc at c dash email dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall + Intel NICs = no go
 Date:  Wed, 16 Jun 2004 15:36:36 -0500
All of the monowalls that I have up right now are using only intel nics.
I am using a couple of 2 port cards with that chipset as well and they
appear to work.

Are you sure the card is working at all (did you try it in a box with
another os)

m0n0 should support basically whatever the stable  (4.10) freebsd
supports

David Rodgers

On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 14:09, Garrett wrote:
> Hello m0n0wall community,
>
> I cannot seem to get m0n0wall to detect (auto or otherwise) my two Intel PRO/100 S Management NICs
(82555 chipset).  Does m0n0wall not support Intel NICs?