[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Richard Morrell <lists at dickmorrell dot com>
 To:  David Rodgers <david dot rodgers at kdsi dot net>
 Cc:  "Zadikem, Travis-taz" <tzadikem at picosecond dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Suggestion to the development team
 Date:  Wed, 16 Jun 2004 23:19:34 +0100
David,

he could use SmoothWall or IPCop but maybe the world moved on. We shouldn't
compare the two. SmoothWall I might have invented in the room upstairs but the
paradigm shift is complete. BSD is a better base and M0n0Wall is where the
righteous will seek redemption.

If it only would add ADSL and dialup support it might just clean up too. Add
those two easy bits and you have the market by the balls.

Best

Richard Morrell

Award winning Linux Security technologist, founder of SmoothWall and OpenSource
Advocate. For press information see http://www.dickmorrell.com/press/ or
contact Donna Biddle my press agent at press at morrellnet dot com

All email certified virus free