[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Rodgers <david dot rodgers at kdsi dot net>
 To:  Richard Morrell <lists at dickmorrell dot com>
 Cc:  "Zadikem, Travis-taz" <tzadikem at picosecond dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Suggestion to the development team
 Date:  Wed, 16 Jun 2004 17:44:23 -0500
do you guys see a lot of usb only dsl modems? We do dsl hosting with
several different telcos and I have never even seen a usb only dsl modem
in the flesh (of course not counting things I've seen in catalogs)

The going rate for dsl modems using ethernet (even with ethernet +
802.11g access point built in) is only $50-$60 in the US anyway.

David