[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andreas Gracco" <A dot Gr at ims dot ch>
 To:  "Falcor" <falcor at netassassin dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] Why IPSec VPN
 Date:  Thu, 17 Jun 2004 10:03:06 +0200
Hmmm, ok.
But on other firewalls like sonicwall i everytime terminate the tunnel on the LAN interface!
Is this possible why sonicwall supports IPSec NAT traversal and m0n0 not?

I have 2 IPSec VPN tunnels between m0n0walls and sonicwalls, on the m0n0wall the tunnel is
terminated on WAN and on Sonicwall it is terminated on LAN!

thx