[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joey Morin <jmorin at icomm dot ca>
 To:  Peter Curran <peter at closeconsultants dot com>
 Cc:  Adam Nellemann <adam at nellemann dot nu>, <brwatters at abs dash internet dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] OpenVPN support??
 Date:  Wed, 16 Jun 2004 16:57:57 -0400 (EDT)
This one time, at band camp, Peter Curran said:

> Well I must confess that I haven't even started to think about this
> properly, but one problem here is that the modules would have to be
> re-inserted every boot (given that most CD's are write-only).

most burning software can burn an iso onto a cd as a session, leaving the
cd "open" for more sessions.  could not new modules be burned to
subsequent sessions?  of course the m0n0 kernel would have to support
muti-session cds... does it?  and a structure convention for those
extra sessions wouldn't hurt...

jj