[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Quark IT - Hilton Travis" <hilton at quarkit dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] alcatel speedtouch usb
 Date:  Sun, 20 Jun 2004 08:57:08 +1000
Hi Scott,

M0n0wall has no USB ADSL support (yet).  It definitely has traffic
shaping, and there's more work on its traffic shaping abilities
underway.  There have been a few requests for USB ADSL support in
m0n0wall, but there's been no progress to date.

Personally, I suggest you buy a real (Ethernet) ADSL modem and throw
that USB toy away.

http://www.quarkit.com.au