[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Seth Rothenberg" <seth at pachai dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] wifi (senao)
 Date:  Sun, 20 Jun 2004 19:17:40 -0400 (EDT)
> Chet suggested I upgrade the firmware in the senao card.
>
> Which, to my knowledge, requires a Monopolistic System to do.

I did the above, successfully installed senao drivers
on my friend's system, upgraded to 1.7.4,
Station and Primary (?)....

I put cards in the soekris, pulled the plug, rebooted.  It does not work.

The log says PRISM 1.07.04 - but it also reports
1.01.01 (one's for primary, one's for station).
Is that an issue?

From exec.php, ifconfig wi0 shows generic station id,
no ssid, no IP address.

ifconfig allows me to set some of these parameters
and see the change accepted, but cannot communicate.
No link detected, stations can't connect.

Has anyone had experience with this?
The wall is getting cracks in it...

Thanks
Seth