[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  Garrett <glc at c dash email dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Forwarding Ports
 Date:  Sun, 20 Jun 2004 21:31:38 -0400
couple of questions, ok well first your ruleset looks ok.

Ok now, where or how are you testing? Meaning if you are trying to connect to
the external IP from inside your network, it wont work (i think thats still
the case w/ m0n0wall). Go to grc.com and run a port scan, good way to see
whats open.

What does the firewall say about packets hitting it under that rule (turn
logging on to test)?

--
Chet Harvey
Protecting your Digital Assets