[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?q?Jose=20Iadicicco?= <joseiadicicco at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.1b14
 Date:  Sun, 20 Jun 2004 22:32:14 -0300 (ART)
Hi Manuel! I have a question, where is the ToS (Type of Service) feature? I cant see it.
And what happened with the magic shaper ? Would you put it in the next version? A lot of guys like
me are waiting for this feature ;)

> > - added TOS matching for shaper rules (by Justin Ellison)

Thanks you!!

Jose

=====
El objetivo escencial del correr es probar los limites de la voluntad humana...

http://ar.online.yahoo.com