[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Seth Rothenberg" <seth at pachai dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] wifi (senao)
 Date:  Sun, 20 Jun 2004 21:56:11 -0400 (EDT)
> sorry if this is insulting your intelligence

Chet,
all your details gratefully acknowledged.
Especially, thanks for the detailed example for
configuring.

The primary antenna of each card is connected to
an antenna that has been tested recently.

>great range on 5.5 db rubber duckies.

I wasn't sure I would ever need one, but
I was testing at a friend's house and found luckily
I had one of these in my laptop bag, saved the day.

> oh what happens if you try 1 card at a time?

Great question, that should have been a no-brainer.

Still hoping to be able to use the gui eventually.
Thanks
Seth