[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?q?Jose=20Iadicicco?= <joseiadicicco at yahoo dot com>
 To:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.1b14
 Date:  Mon, 21 Jun 2004 04:11:44 -0300 (ART)
Hi Dinesh! And all you friends!! :)
Like I sayed a few days ago, i am trying the Magic Shaper configuration at two monowalls, one of
them has 12 computers without any control on the PCs (some users uses Kazaa, emule, etc etc) and
at this moment everything seems to be allright.
If you can add this feature to the Mono I know a lot of guys will be happy, Shaping is one of the
most important things that a router must have.
Another thing, where is the ToS feature Manuel talks about? I think ToS has to do with the
prioritize technique (Type Of Service and his priority).

Your friend

Jose

> On Sun, 20 Jun 2004, [iso-8859-1] Jose Iadicicco wrote:
>
> > feature? I cant see it. And what happened with the magic shaper ? Would
> > you put it in the next version? A lot of guys like me are waiting for
> > this feature ;)
>
> there're still some bugs to work out on that. to be fair, justin's
> finished it and i just havent yet been able to find the time to test it
> properly.
>
> Regards,                           /\_/\   "All dogs go to heaven."
> dinesh at alphaque dot com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/
> | for a in past present future; do                                        |
> |   for b in clients employers associates relatives neighbours pets; do   |
> |   echo "The opinions here in no way reflect the opinions of my $a $b."  |
> | done; done                                                              |

=====
El objetivo escencial del correr es probar los limites de la voluntad humana...

http://ar.online.yahoo.com