[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Adam Nellemann <adam at nellemann dot nu>
 To:  Joey Morin <joeymorin at alumni dot uwaterloo dot ca>, "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall-dev] Still got GUI hangs with 1.1b14?!?
 Date:  Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:06:30 +0200
Joey Morin wrote:

> This one time, at band camp, Adam Nellemann said:
>

>>Am I the only one seeing this? If so, what could it be? (The problem
>>started occuring RIGHT after I installed 1.1b13, before I even
>>rebooted my Win2k, let a lone made any changes to browser or other
>>stuff
>

> have you tried it from another...
>

>>and it is the same on all three host from which I access the webGUI!)
>

> ah.
>

>>Any help or fix will be appreciated...
>

> just for kicks, have you tried it from a non-microsoft browser?
>
> jj

Nope, haven't got one installed currently (am in the middle of
upgrading my machines, but if the bug persists till that is done, I'll
be happy to try with, say, firefox or such.)

Ought to work with IE though, have done so right up untill 1.1b13.
Might have to do with the connection limit (or whatever it was) that
was imposed in that particular beta?

Adam.

Adam.