[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Rodgers <david dot rodgers at kdsi dot net>
 To:  "Zadikem, Travis-taz" <tzadikem at picosecond dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Suggestion to the development team
 Date:  Wed, 16 Jun 2004 17:05:54 -0500
you could use smoothwall or ipcop? :-)

the iso version of m0n0 is just m0n0wall it would be a pretty tedious
practice to get an installer on it as it would have to be part of the
firewall software this way. It would be much easier to create for
yourself a master of damn small linux or feather linux that included the
m0n0wall image on the disk so you could just install from there using
the amazing installer dd.

David