[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  Michael Stearne <mstearne at entermix dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Just 1 NIC
 Date:  Tue, 22 Jun 2004 11:22:31 -0400
iStumbler...a man after my own heart....I love my PowerBook. =)

I think once you setup the WLAN, mirror the WLAN setup after the LAN rules,
etc. I access my m0n0 off my wi-fi only. should be simple to do....I think
thats all I did.

My LAN segment is my servers, my WLAN is all other internal systems. But now my
LAN is more like a DMZ....

wish I could access my m0n0 from here to look at my config....(work blocks all
but 80 and 443 outbound)

need to setup htunnel or something like it =)

--
Chet Harvey
Protecting your Digital Assets