[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brian Watters" <brwatters at abs dash internet dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] OpenVPN support??
 Date:  Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:32:21 -0700
My only real concern is that as the modules become available that the folks
that have lots of these firewalls installed via ISO (CDROM ONLY) will not be
locked out .. I note that the survey that was done not to long back showed a
high amount of folks using the ISO and our dn/load logs on our hosted
FTP/HTTP site shows the same ..

Brian