[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?Fr=E9d=E9ric_Lebel?= <flebel at interplex dot ca>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  TR : [m0n0wall] m0n0wall to m0n0wall
 Date:  Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:29:02 -0400
flebel at interplex dot ca
T.1.418.653.3659

-----Message d'origine-----

Few days ago, I coded something to use VPN IPSEC with n dynamic
addresses. But there is a problem, if you have 2 m0n0walls with dynamic
IP addresses and two static IP addresses and for each one you created a
VPN tunnel, when you apply the procedure (restart racoon) you lost all

addresses.

So, I coded a daemon in php to ping each domain (dynamic IP addresses
with dyndns or whatever) and if there are some IP which have changed, I
reconfigure the racoon.conf, and restart the service.

This feature will be useful if you only have one tunnel with dynamic IP.

If you have better idea, just tell him.

Sorry for my English.

flebel at interplex dot ca
T.1.418.653.3659