[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  brwatters at abs dash internet dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] OpenVPN support??
 Date:  Tue, 22 Jun 2004 16:05:26 -0700
Hey

I'm not fmailiar with an ISO install - can't you just mount the image read
write, add the modules to the directory and go?

The install procedure seems pretty simple - they have to download the iso
anyways, and burn it, so all that remains is to mount it and modify it
before burning it... this can be done easily on any unix type system -
module maintainers could produce a bundled ISO for people - or, with a
little work, I bet we could build an ISO builder, which mounts a template
image, adds in the required modules and saves the file for download...

thanks.