[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "PaulPigster" <paul dot pigster at cox dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Re: [m0n0wall-dev] Still got GUI hangs with 1.1b14?!?
 Date:  Tue, 22 Jun 2004 21:02:56 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Nellemann [mailto:adam at nellemann dot nu]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 6:55 PM

Anything I can do to gathe further information for you about this?
(And am I still the only one seeing this? If so, I guess it could be
some obscure RAM or CF error?)

Adam.

Hi Adam,

I saw the same thing with my 4801.

I setup a rule to access the WebGUI via HTTPS from the WAN and that took it
down in one hit.

After rebooting, normal browsing via the WebGUI from the LAN takes it down
after a while.

I even left it over night too to see if it would come back, but it didn't,
although despite the WebGUI going down I can still access the internet via
the box.

Can not find server is the error.

Dropped back to 1.1b12 and everything works again.

Cheers,
Paul.