[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Evan Talley" <grime at forbiddenninja dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Same Config, Different Version?
 Date:  Wed, 23 Jun 2004 01:22:18 -0500
Ok, I'll give it a shot. I'm running it off of a cd+floppy right now, but
when I upgrade I'm going to put it on the hard drive. I was wondering if
after I did that I could somehow load the config into it. I have the
config.xml backed up. I just don't know how to merge the two, or if you even
can. Do different versions read/write the config.xml file differently?
Thanks.

-Evan
grime at forbiddenninja dot com