[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 To:  sonjaya <son underscore jaya at yahoo dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] not wan but lan
 Date:  Tue, 22 Jun 2004 08:06:47 -0400
Sonjaya,

What IPs do you have assigned to your LANs?  You may need to shut off
blocking of non-routable addresses, and turn on advanced outbound NAT,
but no one can be sure without seeing what subnets you have assigned in
each place.

Chris

sonjaya wrote:

>dear all
>
> i just want say thank's to all developt the monowall , i search almost 3 month search embeded
system for router and firewall , and get link monowall .it's  great embeded ( i have try , smothwall
, bearing , lerf ,etc ) .

>after i copy and configure it ( by web interface ) i get problem , maybe  for default monowall
create whit lan and wireless device , but i try use monowall to use for route and firewall device at
my network .

>may member here know how to configure monowall to be route at my network ( not use wlan ) , bellow
some shortd description :

>internet-----gw------lan-1-------monowall-01---------lan-2
>
>second , i want to translate the langguage(default english ) to another langguage , what should i
do , because i can get shell prompt  also can i get login in whitout use web interface like ( ssh ,
telnet , bash ..etc)