[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  "Thomas Hertz" <term at cynisk dot net>, "'sonjaya'" <son underscore jaya at yahoo dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] login domain
 Date:  Wed, 23 Jun 2004 08:53:23 -0700
If you have a wins server and a dns server, and the PDC updates them, and
you configure your remote clients to use those servers for name resolution,
it is possible I think.

But you can't properly browser the network. If you had a wins server in each
subnet and configured them for replication it might be possible?

m/