[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  "'Dinesh Nair'" <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Re: [m0n0wall-dev] Still got GUI hangs with 1.1b14?!?
 Date:  Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:14:21 -0400
I do normally run in https mode but I turned it off and made it hang again,
took a little longer to make it hang in http mode. When trying to connect, I
get the same connection refused error as before. Rebooting mono and
attempting telnet again connects and sits there with a blinking cursor,
finally times out. If I try your command before the timeout, I get this,

HTTP/1.1 Ok 401 Unauthorized
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 18:05:57 GMT
Cache-Control: no-cache,no-store
WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm="."
Connection: close

      <h3>401 Unauthorized</h3>
 Authorization required.
Connection to host lost.

If I try to login at the blinking cursor, I get this,

(null) 400 Bad Request
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 18:12:56 GMT
Cache-Control: no-cache,no-store
Connection: close