[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Evan Talley" <grime at forbiddenninja dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  IPFilter Problems Passing Port 80
 Date:  Wed, 23 Jun 2004 13:19:38 -0500
Well, I upgraded to the latest beta version, and the problem remains. It
looks to me like it's only blocking packets that contain either a -A or -AF,
and only on port 80. It blocks both incoming packets and outgoing on port
80, but not all of them.... I don't know... it's weird. The rule that is
causing the problem is this one:

@15 block in log quick proto tcp from any to any

Let me know if you need any more info, and maybe I can be more specific, or
I can include a copy of my status page or something. Is this a bug? If so,
where do I report it?