[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  David Kitchens <spider at webweaver dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Re: [m0n0wall-dev] Still got GUI hangs with 1.1b14?!?
 Date:  Thu, 24 Jun 2004 02:22:01 +0800 (MYT)
On Wed, 23 Jun 2004, David Kitchens wrote:

> I do normally run in https mode but I turned it off and made it hang
> again, took a little longer to make it hang in http mode. When trying to
> connect, I get the same connection refused error as before. Rebooting
> mono and attempting telnet again connects and sits there with a blinking

thanx for the testing, david. if the browser cant reach m0n0 and the
telnet to port 80 cant either, there's something obviously very wrong with
mini_httpd at that point. it must either be hanging or not returning from
servicing the 503 server busy error i've made it return when the max
number of processes have been reached. let me try to reproduce the bug
here and see what's causing it.

i'll be testing on a net4511.