[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  Joey Morin <joeymorin at alumni dot uwaterloo dot ca>
 Cc:  zealot <zealot at tradersguild dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: [m0n0wall-dev] Still got GUI hangs with 1.1b14?!?
 Date:  Thu, 24 Jun 2004 02:45:11 +0800 (MYT)
On Wed, 23 Jun 2004, Joey Morin wrote:

> i'm using HTTPs, but have not suffered a GUI hang yet.  using mozilla,
> though...

ditto here, especially when i was testing the max concurrent process
additions i made to mini_httpd. i intentionally used to eat up the max
procs, going as high as 32 (and as low as 2 maxprocs) and never got a
hang. my client system was FreeBSD 4.9 with Opera 7.21 (freebsd binary)
though.

i tested it with freebsd's fetch utility as well without a hang. planning
on trying wget and IE from an XP boxen to see if i can reproduce what
david and zealot is seeing.