[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  Joey Morin <joeymorin at alumni dot uwaterloo dot ca>
 Cc:  David Kitchens <spider at webweaver dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Re: [m0n0wall-dev] Still got GUI hangs with 1.1b14?!?
 Date:  Thu, 24 Jun 2004 02:49:58 +0800 (MYT)
On Wed, 23 Jun 2004, Joey Morin wrote:

> maybe one of the listers experiencing this problem could enable
> syslog'ing to remote syslog server, to try to capture something useful.

excellent idea ! :)

> is there some way to configure mini_httpd to log extra debug info?

yes, by running it with the -D switch. however, you cant do this if you
are not able to modify your m0n0wall images, and using -D will cause it to
not go into daemon mode and sit there until mini_httpd exits. this will
cause your bootup scripts to hang.

you could however extract the mini_httpd binary from a running m0n0wall
(exec.php's download) and run it on a local freebsd server to test this.